It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof, and you believe that any content hosted on our website (live-tv-channels.org) infringes your copyrights, then you may submit a notification with the following information in writing to confirm these requirements:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works on the live-tv-channels.org website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit live-tv-channels.org to locate the material. Providing a broadcaster's feed and the time on such feed at which you believe there has been an infringement is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit live-tv-channels.org to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and electronic mail address at which you may be contacted. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.